Thursday, February 28, 2008

Before that , met Dar @ his place for slacks , afterwhich to fetch his sister , then to payalebar for our lunchhhhh .

<3>FashionBar @ ClerkQuay


I end up whining like shit but I can't deny I did enjoy with my besties, been years! ha cos you know why, it was not any under youth party just that moonie got the wrong freaking idea which allow us to actually stand/waited for say from 745. wtfg right , anyway the end conclusion is that moonie cannot get in due to birthday in july, yawns & that explain again, about zin & I not gg in ...



Before that headed to TCC for some snacks & there we go ...... : )


















































(: I quite greedy , longed for more more. ^^


P.S : becareful around , as you know that singapore aren't that safe anymore . Untill , untill he's caught ...
I can't help being unfrighten. Really, I can't help being worried about my family bf friend's well being . I PRAY SINCERELY FOR HIM TO BE CAUGHT



I miss you, Dar *


No comments: